1. Set Up Your Account ID and Password
Your Account ID is the key to most technology resources on campus, including email, networks, shared file systems, eClass, MSMC portal. To set up your Account ID and password, visit the activation page.
2. Access Your Email and Calendar
All full-time faculty and staff use email and calendaring services through Microsoft Exchange. Your office computer or MSMC issued laptop will be configured to use Microsoft Outlook for your email and calendar. You can also access your email and calendars from the internet by going to exchange.msmc.edu
3. Connect to the MSMC Network Get Access to Administrative Software
4. Get Access to Administrative Software
Your supervisor will contact IT Support Desk to request access to the administrative software you will need, (like Jenzabar).
5. Go to Home page of the MSMC Portal for more information
Check the portal (my.msmc.edu) regularly for the latest announcements, information about other offices, links to eClass, Student Information System, Security to register your car, phone directory, MSMC calendars, IT Support Desk, etc.